- USE: Change only the flexible hose but not the existing connector and handle of the flexible hose that needs to be replaced. Just unscrew the left threaded connector and handle and in reverse screw it back to the new flexible hose, as simple as that. More detailed instructions see in below description.
- COMPATIBILITY: Rodak machine, Karcher WD1 and WD3, BOSCH -GAS 11-21, SKIL 8715, BLACK +DECKER 15 l 1400 W, Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX, EUROCLEAN WET & DRY, ROOTS -SUPERVAC 3 IN 1.
- SIZE: 1 m, 2 m, 3 m, 4 m, 5 m and 6 m length x 34 mm inner diameter and 40 mm outer diameter. The longer the flexible hose the wider the working range without the need of moving the vacuum cleaner around
- ENSURE THIS HOSE IS COMPATIBLE: To avoid any disappointment resulting in cancellation of order please reassure that the offered flexible hose is compatible to the product you intend to buy them for. If you need a replacement hose for another than above mentioned compatible brand vacuum cleaner, make first sure that the handle and connector can be unscrewed (left treading), if not than the handle and connector is probably permanently glued to the flexible hose and can’t reliably connected.
- WHAT YOU GET: A brand-new, undamaged and unused product that is fully operational and functions as described. Manufactured in the EU of highest quality in materials, manufacturing process and design.
Flexible Hose from 1 up to 6 m compatible with many Brands
₹490.00 – ₹2,940.00
Vacuum cleaner hoses consist of a handle, flexible hose and connector. In most cases vacuum cleaner flexible hoses are screwed through a LEFT TREADING to those attachments and can be easily unscrewed and thereafter replaced with a new RODAK hose of any size while mounting the old connector and handle to the new flexible hose. This is an economical and environmentally friendly solution which also leaves you the possibility to choose between many different lengths of flexible hoses. In a few cases you need to unlock the handle or connector through a screw driver before you can unscrew the connecting part of the flexible hose (see above pictures). In some other cases the connector or handle is slightly glued on to the hose which would mean you have to cut the damaged hose loose from the connector or handle and remove the glue. In reverse bonding through glue is only needed if the new flexible hose would not fit absolutely tightly, which usually is not the case. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you need any advice how to fix the flexible hose while mentioning the model on which you would like to mount a new flexible hose. TOLL FREE NO 1800 2 333 111
Black and Decker
1m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m